mrCOCONUThead

Monday, July 31, 2006

Coffee fix

I just doused myself with hot, steaming MacDonald coffee with cream and now I am wet and emitting coffee fragrance (or to some, stench). Smells pretty good to me … and maybe, I do not need to drink coffee today. I just need take a few licks on my pants anytime I need some fix.

This incident happened this morning when I was getting myself comfortable in MacDonald, preparing to spend some time with God. As usual, I’ll get the $2 breakfast (Sausage Macmuffin with coffee), physical food, to go along with my Spiritual food. Placing the coffee in front of me and after removing the cap on the cup, I proceeded to tear the tube of cream. 1st tube was a success, then the second … Somehow, the way I hold the tube was directly behind the cup and instead of tearing it away, I torn it towards myself. The path of travel for my hand so happen to coincide with the position of the cup and SPLASH!!! … Hot steaming “supposed to go into my stomach” coffee is now all over my pants and scalded my legs…

Well, the coffee did its job nonetheless … of waking me up.

1 Comments:

  • the last time i saw your blog it didn't look like that. where's the picture of you with a coconut head??

    By Blogger staplerholepuncher, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home