mrCOCONUThead

Thursday, September 06, 2007

One year has passed

My goodness, just happen to check my last post and realised that I have not posted anything since Aug 2006. Hmm.. it seem like it was one month ago when I posted the last post. Time flies.

One year, one year ... I found myself asking me this question," What is different in my life now compared to one year ago?" Well, I grew older, a little fatter, run slower, eat lesser (not exactly true)... and then I been to more places, like Coronation Plaza (along Adam Road), Clementi Ave2, Osaka (Japan), Mae Sot (Thailand-Myanmar border), etc, etc ... Attended more funerals, weddings, full months parties .... Made more friends, have more friends becoming brothers and sisters (praise the Lord) .... and etc etc etc ...

So... one year .. not long but not that short either. I certainly hope that one year later ... I can add "more blog postings" into that list. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home